Questions for me:
01. What is life?
02. What is air?
03. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
04. Are you jailbait or pedobear?
05. What is your favourite food?
06. If you didn't say chicken I am disappointed in you. What song are you listening to right now?
07. Look to your right. What do you see?
08. Pedobear is standing outside your window, staring at you. What do you do?
09. Name 3 of your OTPs.
10. Can I love you down now?
01. Life is a gift of God ! ( nothing moar )
02. Air is the name given to the Earth's atmosphere used in breathing and photosynthesis.
03. Chicken for me but ..."Professor Mark Rodger and Dr. David Quigley, from the University of Warwick, who helped develop a recent study with colleagues from Sheffield University, point out that in fact a key chicken protein, ovocleidin-17, which helps in the formation of the egg's hard shell, actually comes both before and after the egg shell. They say that this chemical quirk actually makes the question of which came first even more pointless than before. As Professor Mark Rodger says "Does this really prove the chicken came before the egg? Well this actually further underlines that it's a fun but pointless question. This science does however give new insight into an efficient and fast method of crystallisation. It will help in research to devise better synthetic bone and research into how to store/sequester CO2 as limestone."
04. ASK MY FIRENDS >
05. Chicken ...But I would prefer also Polish food called PIEROGI !
06. YOu don't have to be .. Song - I should say Florence, but I'm listening THE SHOES - TIME TO DANCE ( first time )
07. Actually ME... 'cause I'm looking at the mirror
08. After all I Am A BIg boy !
10. ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! <3
- Mood: Excited
- Listening to: Florence
- Reading: Full metal alchemist
- Watching: Movies
- Playing: batman
- Eating: Sandwiches
- Drinking: Water